Breaking 19 Channels removed on Videocon d2h

Don't b sad
New channels with more BARC ratings will b added
Bro,we dont need highly rated pay channels instead good FTA channels.Personally iam a big fan of MK Network channels.😢😢 and News7 Tamil.By this whether DTH's are trying to make customers take only pay channels available in their platform in name of highly BARC rated channels?
It seems TS also going to start removing channels
Hope in future have to go back to local cable to get all tamizh channels.

Last edited:
No banner for these channels. How come they removed these channels. MK Tunes and MK Six are very good channles. D2H did bad move :mad:

d2h had earlier run disconnection scroll in Sep 2018 due to alleged default in payment by MK Network.The disconnection was stayed by TDSAT.The stay was valid till 29 Jan 2019.

The channels have been disconnected due to 'non signing of Interconnection agreement'.

MK Network claimed that 15 days scroll has to be given but TDSAT gave go-ahead.At the same time the alleged default of payment and insufficient notice through scroll will be judged by TDSAT.

d2h had earlier run disconnection scroll in Sep 2018 due to alleged default in payment by MK Network.The disconnection was stayed by TDSAT.The stay was valid till 29 Jan 2019.

The channels have been disconnected due to 'non signing of Interconnection agreement'.

MK Network claimed that 15 days scroll has to be given but TDSAT gave go-ahead.At the same time the alleged default of payment and insufficient notice through scroll will be judged by TDSAT.

Thanks for this info bro.. So not possible for the addition in near future?

Thanks for this info bro.. So not possible for the addition in near future?

If they sign the Interconnection Agreement yes.But because there is a dispute over payment issues it won't happen unless the issue is settled.

If they sign the Interconnection Agreement yes.But because there is a dispute over payment issues it won't happen unless the issue is settled.
Expecting issue to be solved at the earliest.Used to watch MK Six more than Aditya and Sirrippoli.

Hi guys, I called d2h dealer and enquired about the removal of tamil channels he told it will added. I'm not sure about his words but he told me this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock