Good News 2 Life time Free Topup for 99/199 plan

Click on digital TV tab then connections then sd topups in services coloum then update combos under free regional combos then you can choose any 2 free regional add ons.
It says we do not have any details of this account

If I recollect, it was saying there should be a min balance of 150rs for any addition (when my account was new / with 0 balance).
If I can suggest,
- topup some amount so that its above 150
- use the web interface (and not the app) as mentioned above
- do not attempt multiple changes/subscriptions/cancellation at the same time. login, add the free regional topups and logout. Try after 2 hours for any further updates.

Also,
call CC to remove the previous topups. But make sure you add one paid topup (sports/news/movies/.... some cheap one if you dont want to spend money / dont want any paid topup) along with 99 plan to avoid problems. Plan what you want before calling CC.

Last edited:
Ita showing these much lifetime free top ups

I know that you are marathi, choose any 2 add ons from the list.

I have a suggestion for you don't add marathi addon on self care there is a problem with 2 add ons.

Note: marathi add on shows odia and bangla channels.
Odia/bangla add on shows marathi channels.

Plz help anyone.... Yesterday night when I came to know that Sony Sab top up is Rs. 10.. So I deactivated the previous one which was Rs. 20.. At the same tym My 2 free top ups (Odia lyf tym and Odia 1 month free top up) also got deactivated.... From yesterday night I was trying to activate Sony Sab Rs. 10 through App and Free top ups through Self care... Bt nothing is working.... It's saying only channel request in processing and after 15-20 min it shows as usual "Add two life tym topups" in the self care.... Have done 5-10 tyms Heavy Refreshing.... Bt nothing happened... Plz help anyone what to do...

Bro for sab channel u can add it via sms from ur Register telephone number

ADD <channel number> to 54325

And for regional topups nit time always issue in adtv try in day time ull get via self care only possible :)

I have a suggestion for you don't add marathi addon on self care there is a problem with 2 add ons.

Note: marathi add on shows odia and bangla channels.
Odia/bangla add on shows marathi channels.
I have noticed this too. Always open the Regional Topup by clicking on it and see included LCN inside it, and confirm which list you want. The LCN is the correct one. The Pack Name is not always correct.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock