Good News 2 Life time Free Topup for 99/199 plan

when I contacted cc regarding dis he said no regional free top up is there for My plan 99 pack.... plz tell me how to get dis free top up.... I want odia lyf time free top up....
They don't have a clue! You need to do it through Self Care portal. Please refer Post #67.

They don't have a clue! You need to do it through Self Care portal. Please refer Post #67.

So can we change pack also in self care ?? or I've to change the pack through cc and den add free regional topup through self care ??

I am new in dream dth. i called the cc but they dont know anything about this free offer. How i activate it.? Self care is only for delers.isn't it?

So can we change pack also in self care ?? or I've to change the pack through cc and den add free regional topup through self care ??
Change the base pack through cc and add top-ups yourself!
I am new in dream dth. i called the cc but they dont know anything about this free offer. How i activate it.? Self care is only for delers.isn't it?
It's for customers too.

Bro login to airtel selfcare website then go to sd section of topups where you will find free topups.

Ask cc to remove paid add on if any and then using self-care portal add regional pack free

Iam added free topups 3 days before. Today its gone. Not showing in my account. Anybody face this?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock