Good News 2 Regional Audio Feeds added on Star Sports 1 Channel by ADTV

Yeah. With 30d lock-in, Airtel is the most premium DTH operater in India. They should be flawless. We shouldn't see even mosquitos during IPL.
Not good to subscribe for sporting events. Specially when broadcasters sometimes skip events or change channels.

Call and get the money back say that subtitles are not turning off causing inconvenience for you to watch. See what they say. It's worth the effort.

Bro, I think audio and subtitles are not related in Airtel. It must have randomly enabled in your STB. They might not have realised that they don't have separate subtitles option for all of their STBs.

Yeah. With 30d lock-in, Airtel is the most premium DTH operater in India. They should be flawless. We shouldn't see even mosquitos during IPL. Also ask them that you paid 22rs in advance and why was there a mosquito durin IPL match ?

@Karthik_ bro i think u are right it was auto enabled by adtv

Thank good adtv good sense prevail and they off subtitles cc even if i chose amb feed
Pics coming soon

dEnjKTE.jpg

SbRY1q6.jpg

Last edited:
@Karthik_ bro i think u are right it was auto enabled by adtv

Thank good adtv good sense prevail and they off subtitles cc even if i chose amb feed
Pics coming soon

dEnjKTE.jpg

SbRY1q6.jpg
Bro, CC is off by default. I am able to activate it in my STB. CC keeps on blinking which irritates eye and was working only till Star Sports VIP was added. Later CC is not coming. When I press any button, CC comes for a second and again disappears. I am also able to change default subtitle language and whether to keep CC on or off by default in settings just like preferred audio language. BTW ambiance feed is good.
Ut7mAVe.jpg

l4MGkIJ.jpg

gErVx1d.jpg

Bro, CC is off by default. I am able to activate it in my STB. CC keeps on blinking which irritates eye and was working only till Star Sports VIP was added. Later CC is not coming. When I press any button, CC comes for a second and again disappears. I am also able to change default subtitle language and whether to keep CC on or off by default in settings just like preferred audio language. BTW ambiance feed is good.
Ut7mAVe.jpg

l4MGkIJ.jpg

gErVx1d.jpg
Also in one channel it gave 2 facilities
Some premiere league matches at 12:30am live on sss1 channel

was working only till Star Sports VIP was added.
Problem is because of VIP feature only. I mean not the VIP feature as such but the Press red button message that appear on the screen. It is somehow interfering with CC. I recorded the live match and played. In live CC is not working but I was able to enable CC in recording and it was working fine. But it has blinking issue as I said.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock