Good News 230 FTA Channels Topup

• Thread starter Arsh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 263
  • Views: Views 44,446
The irony is that my total channels count some insane number

Yes there is Bug bro, I seen some channels showing 2 times like, In my account there is Two Sports Channels and both are DD sports, and Some other channels also,

I think that was other topup channels, Like in My Account I used to activate other Language Packs, so both showing in account, So channels counts increased.

Bro At Present No other way available apart from SMS. Try to Contact @Arsh bro or @Gobinaath bro, may be they can activate this topup in your account.

REM VAS00002 10 Digit Customer ID Send it to 54325. But if you faced no problem,then you can retain all 3.
No problem whatsoever as of now. NO extra ncf.

Still some bug persists. It's showing 11 odia fta channels where as some channel showing multiple times in that segment.

I noticed one bug after activated this FTA topup.
If Any channel delete from my pack , zee anmol cinema is going to unsubscribed, even it is in the pack.
For rectifying this , again need to change the pack.

When I tried to add it I got reply as Requested Top up is not subscribed by you. To add a Top up sms GET < channel name/no.> to 54325. Airtel digitaltv. -1

If I remove Orissa mega hd the ncf is 153.

Total channels count however showing 575 as this free top up being added 3 times. But that only miscalculates channels count not the ncf price.
With HD pack ncf is 247 right?

Unable to subscribe to VAS00004.
Getting below reply from Airtel..
Requested Top up is not subscribed by you. To add a Top up sms GET < channel name/no.> to 54325. Airtel digitaltv. -1

I am sending below sms format with correct ADTV ID
ADD VAS00004 3xxxxxxxx6

Please advice..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock