Adtv HD STB upgrade offer with 1 Year HD Channels topup ..

Sai Jai

Contributor
Reaction score
Adtv HD STB upgrade offer with 1 Year HD Channels topup ..

10 HD channels topup Rs.1350 for 1 year with HD STB ..

21 HD channels topup Rs. 1800 for 1 year with HD STB ..

36 hd channels topup Rs. 2400 for 1 year with HD STB ..

For more info missed call to 8130481304 from ur RTN

b2f8185920452e42cdbb9ac3939b7c18.jpg

ed16d8d0f239701eb0fc67e93f8cf773.jpg

Gobi bro kindly, elaborate offer in #1

Any list of channels available?

cos given that there are more than 60 HD channels on the platform, what all channels will be made available??

akshayprabhu said:
Any list of channels available?

cos given that there are more than 60 HD channels on the platform, what all channels will be made available??
check with Adtv self care or Adtv cc :) ..

One question to adtv , how your calling this as free offer when we are paying some amount :huh .. Yes u r giving discount but that doesn't meant its free :u .. Call it as discount HD upgrade offer instead of free :hello ..

So that only I didnt add that word free in this update
:) ..

I got hd upgrade offer for one year of Rs. 1800/- for 35 hd channels earlier on April 2015.

Gobinaath said:
One question to adtv , how your calling this as free offer when we are paying some amount :huh .. Yes u r giving discount but that doesn't meant its free :u ..  Call it as discount HD upgrade offer instead of free :hello ..

So that only I didnt add that word free in this update
:) ..

In their terms, there is no charge for :hd upgrade

You're only paying for the :hd Pack.. so free :hd upgrade..  

basically there are 2 aspects in this process.. one - replacing ur SD Stb to get a HD stb which is chargeable for Rs.599/- normally. two - users subscribing to a :hd pack which is depending on the pack chosen. so they are asking the user to pay only for the pack and the pack comes with a free replacement of your SD stb to give u a :hd stb

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock