Contributor
Reaction score
Show:- 24
Season:- 2nd
Launch Date:- 23 July
Time:- 09 PM
Days:- sat Sun
Channel:- Colors

Bollywood actor Anil Kapoor, who starred in and produced ’24’, the Indian adaptation of the popular American TV show, has lined up some exciting stuff for its second season.

This time, his character Jai Singh Rathore will sport a long beard, which he’s growing out naturally.

Says Anil, “I am working out a completely different look for the second season of 24. I am experimenting with various looks and how long I want to keep the beard. I will finalise my final look through various look tests. Abhinay Deo, Rensil D’Silva and I have all sat down and felt that my character has to have one.”

Anil has sported beards in films like Benaam Badshaah and Apraadhi, but artificial ones. He says, “Today’s generation doesn’t like anything artificial. But If I am growing a long beard, I can’t sign films as you can only do one thing at a time, so there’s a possibility that I might miss a few films which I would have loved to do. I have been getting many offers from friends and producers I wanted to work with; I’ve had to decline because of my commitment to 24 and my look. This will be for six to eight months till shooting ends.”

The Colors show brought a refreshing change on television not just in terms of the concept but production values as well. It had an impressive line-up of actors like Shabana Azmi, Tisca Chopra and Mandira Bedi.

The actor had earlier told IANS that viewers will be treated to some new cast members in the upcoming season.

RE: "24" Season 2 Coming Soon On colors

24 season 2 on Big magic :huh:sp

I loved the 1st season a lot..:eek:hya Hope 2nd season will be more thriller than 1st..:tup

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Same plot of AXN's 24 :u:-/

:no Hindi version with AK :HEHE

Awesome news. I enjoyed season 1 a lot.

Colors to air season 2 of '24' with sponsors Maruti Suzuki and Opposhare

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Featuring an intense and rugged looking Anil Kapoor as Jai Singh Rathod, Colors unveiled the first look of its much- anticipated espionage thriller 24 season 2 or 24s2. [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The first trailer revealed much about the upcoming season, leaving the audience awestruck.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The trailer makes it evident that Jai Singh Rathod has isolated himself from the world to become a recluse in self-imposed exile. It shows that his dark past has made him a fugitive; while his daughter Kiran supports him, his son Veer, who has become a part of the intelligence bureau, does not. Season two will also show how drug-lord Haroon Sherchan threatens to release a contagious airborne virus which could eradicate humanity unless his brother Roshan is released from prison. Setting in motion a series of events, the one man- army Rathod returns to thwart every sabotage attempt and face political blackmail, while battling an unseen enemy with a personal vendetta at the same time.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Indian adaptation of the US series 24 has been co-produced by Anil Kapoor Film Co and Ramesh Deo Productions and directed by Abhinay Deo & Rensil D’Silva.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Season 2 of 24 is to be a weekend show. Though the channel didn’t officially announce the date, it is believed that the show would launch on 16 July at 9pm on Saturday- Sunday.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Speaking with Indiantelevision.com, Colors CEO Raj Nayak said, “24 Season 2 is a weekend show, while the time and date has not been decided as yet, it is most likely to be in July. Also deciding the time slot is more of challenge for us because we have so many shows on the channel and it’s difficult to decide which show 24s2 will replace. It is likely to be a 9pm show.”[/font]

Indian Television Dot Com | Colors to air season 2 of '24' with sponsors Maruti Suzuki and Oppo

"24 - Season 2" Coming Soon On colors/

2755874fb59d02f6e7d67b4d2958d0d3.jpg

RE: Colors to air season 2 of '24' with sponsors Maruti Suzuki and Opposhare

16 July at 9pm on Saturday- Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock