3 OTA and 1 Subtitle Stream Data channels added on 11630 V TP

DDD+ said:
ithink  solid company getting stb tender and solid introducing mstar stb for  dd free dish ..... wait and watching

Most of the DD FD viewers use Solid STBs only. So chances are there. It will be great benefit for both side party.

SarfaRaZ said:
Channels will not give bro :no the operator or DTHs need to give the features to enable or disable subtitles :k

No, but only if channels stop transmitting with hardcoded subtitles to movies and start transmitting subtitle as separate files, dth can give features...

Tha.RP8 said:
No, but only if channels stop transmitting with hardcoded subtitles to movies and start transmitting subtitle as separate files, dth can give features...

Correct.. In my FTA box remote, there is an option to select Sub Title. But no channel is providing it as separate option like language feeds. ADTV set top box was having sub title option (when I used).

M.J.Sadiq said:
I just thought if the names before OTA of the 3 data channels could be set top box makers and yes my assumptions are correct.

3) MSTAR OTA () 11631, V, 30000 8PSK 91% -

4) ALI OTA () 11631, V, 30000 8PSK 91% -

5) ST OTA () 11631, V, 30000 8PSK 91% -

I guess DD Free Dish is going to get set top boxes from these 3 manufacturers..

When DD Free Dish will get updated to MPEG 4 then they will sell these STBs. Is this your guess?

Sherly said:
When DD Free Dish will get updated to MPEG 4 then they will sell these STBs. Is this your guess?
Yes. They may launch new STB that time along with increase of channels.

What is meant by an OTA channel?
&
EPG means the name of the channel shown. Right?

Sherly said:
What is meant by an OTA channel?
&
EPG means the name of the channel shown. Right?
OTA = Over The Air (meant for software updates)
EPG = Electronical Program Guide (yes, name of the channel shown on STB)

Bapun Raz said:
OTA = Over The Air (meant for software updates)
EPG = Electronical Program Guide (yes, name of the channel shown on STB)
So, they upgrade STB's software by a channel. Hmm....
Thank you.

Sherly said:
So, they upgrade STB's software by a channel. Hmm....
Thank you.
No. These are data services. Not actual channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock