3 OTA and 1 Subtitle Stream Data channels added on 11630 V TP

Bapun Raz said:
No. These are data services. Not actual channels.

Achha!!!!
When we tune in to these data service channels.. what do we get on the TV screen?

Sherly said:
Achha!!!!
When we tune in to these data service channels.. what do we get on the TV screen?

Usually data channels get detected as radio channels on set top boxes. Sadiq has got it as data since he scanned with DVB Card.

Bapun Raz said:
Usually data channels get detected as radio channels on set top boxes. Sadiq has got it as data since he scanned with DVB Card.

And what is a DVB card??
Forgive me for being that much inquisitive.

Sherly said:
And what is a DVB card??
Forgive me for being that much inquisitive.
DVB Card is a computer card device which can be attached to computers/laptops and scan satellites with it just like stbs. Check out dvb scan results of various satellites posted in every sections posted by M.J. Sadiq bro.

Bapun Raz said:
DVB Card is a computer card device which can be attached to computers/laptops and scan satellites with it just like stbs. Check out dvb scan results of various satellites posted in every sections posted by M.J. Sadiq bro.
got it... I was wondering, how he could post satellite scan results from windows 7. Has he got any special edition of windows!!!! Hahah.. so silly of me...
Thank you very much.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock