3 Satellites With MonoBlock Lnb

in dish tv setup for monoblock it is mentioned that unconnected lnb will be tilted at 35 degree to receive asiasat 5. here you have tilted like in 215 degree can it will help to receive mesat3,insat 4b,st2 satellite????

good work omprakash ji. i am having dish tv antenna and monoblock also, can i get all the satellites signall thru this. pl also tell what is the black colour receiver that you are using for testing the signals. what is the name of this.

can i get catch all the satellite signals using one set top box??

Greatachiever
u Can Receive These 3 Satellites Signal By MonoBlock LNB In one Mpeg 4 Dvb s2 Stb And About Black color Stb :no Om Prakash G using Maxpeak Satellite Finder Cost Near About 10K,
http://dreamdth.com/Thread-satellite-meter-maxpeak

omparkash sharma said:
u buy eptilica dish ( dish tv type ) get good result
Thanks sharma ji, Would you Please give the Image of this dish,Is it old dish from dishtv which was vertically wide ? :c

jenius-jatt said:
omparkash sharma said:
u buy eptilica dish ( dish tv type ) get good result
Thanks sharma ji, Would you Please give the Image of this dish,Is it old dish from dishtv which was vertically wide ? :c

ya recently I got the thing that they catch 2 satellites & cover other satellite they made the dish like it

right know

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock