3 Satellites With MonoBlock Lnb

Reaction score
After The asking By Suri "using 95cm sun direct hd antenna and monoblock lnb can i get mesat3,insat 4b,st2 satellite signals at a time"

I use monoblock Lnb and Try to Get Three Satellite on Single Dish Position, I set my Dish on bigtv And After this Tatasky and DD Direct Also Receive in Same Position, For Better Result use 60 Cm dish antenna .
:c
Dish & Lnb
KpvZr.jpg

Lnb Postion
s0SDd.jpg

Tatasky Signals
Mk8Nw.jpg

DD Direct Signals
O2ar0.jpg

Reliance Digital Tv Signals

XsFKq.jpg

Expert work .... :tup
+reps to mr. Omparkash sharma ji. :sp

suri said:
using 60cm antenna can i get mesat3,insat4b signals at atime using one lnb...
Hopefully Suri satisfied with this answer by Omparkash sharma ji.

Dish Tv is Good For Multi Satellite Reception with Monoblock Lnb, It is Different From other Dth Dishs...

HkBvM.jpg

h85ZQ.jpg

Cool Buddy said:
You are getting strong signals in tatasky others two have weak signals.

I think due to pointing towards 3 different satellite (91.5' E, 93.5' E & 83' E) , its not possible to get best quality for all satellite, you have to compromise with signal quality.

mystic said:
Cool Buddy said:
You are getting strong signals in tatasky others two have weak signals.

I think due to pointing towards 3 different satellite (91.5' E, 93.5' E & 83' E) , its not possible to get best quality for all satellite, you have to compromise with signal quality.

Stb Show Near About 65/70 Quality Of Both Week Satellite and tatasky 90, many cases maxpeak Show week signals But Stb Give Good Performance and Channels Run Without any Week Signal issue.

Good work @Omprakash ji....

@Vikram : yes vikram agree with you, the oval dish tv dish is good for multi satellite set up... :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock