32 channels will be dropped w.e.f. 31-Jul-

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 62
  • Views: Views 12,015
Will ts remove this 16 channels if they remove then waste DTH in India is ts now ts is leading with maximum SD and HD channels so by by from 1st August

Shubhrock said:
Agree bro, nilu bro dealer said definitely 1-2 4K channel coming in July but what happened to that news? Nobody asked
sorry bro.....but u missing something...SPANDAN bro insult to me......

Nilu334 said:
sorry bro.....but u missing something...SPANDAN bro insult to me......
No need to sorry bro I just agree to point out 4k channel news nothing more than that :hs

And sorry if it hurt you ;)

Shubhrock said:
No need to sorry bro I just agree to point out 4k channel news nothing more than that :hs

And sorry if it hurt you ;)
no problem bro....everyone come & bashing to me......
u r live in raipur??

I Stay with TS after lunched 1 year ago. That means august 2007 to till now.

Akash said:
Will ts remove this 16 channels if they remove then waste DTH in India is ts now ts is leading with maximum SD and HD channels so by by from 1st August

Bro don't worry as Zee has much bigger headache as if TS remove their ch then TS will not loose any subscribers but TRP and advertising and subscription revenue of Zee Network chs will get a huge hit as they will miss 1.5 crore paid subscribers from day 1 of removal, so even if removed these will be back asap ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock