Breaking 4 Channels Added By ADTV

Very bad experience with airtel about new channel add. If airtel add new channel which is part of any pack we have to pay extra zee anmol cinema price very low so I can subscribe extra but if channels price high than why have we to pay extra

Bro how to I will activate the channel via My Airtel app please tell the proccess.
Open my Airtel app > Click on manage account > Click on Add Topups > High Definition > Scroll down & click on the channel name, it'll be activated.

Bro how to I will activate the channel via My Airtel app please tell the proccess.
Bro You activate it by going to my account then connection tab, there services are showing there go to add alacarte then there different categories are showing then click on hindi then you can chose directly Zee Anmol Cinema. But You should be a new TRAI Pack old pack users first need to change their base pack.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock