4 channels testing in asiasat tp

acmedigitals said:
4 channels testing in asiasat tp  but showing signal unavailable

lcn  4091  4092 4093  4094

I just now scanned but didn't get anything new in TPs.. Any ss available?

M.J.Sadiq said:
I just now scanned but didn't get anything new in TPs.. Any ss available?

total channel count 493 while searching pls check dishtv stb . early u telling u have no dishtv setup . but now

dishtv always adding new test channels but dont think dishtv going to add any new channels  :dodgy

acmedigitals said:
total channel count 493 while searching pls check dishtv stb . early u telling u have no dishtv setup . but now

I have Dish TV setup but not Dish TV set top box. I have USB DVB S2 Tuner and scanning using software connected in laptop. Please read my signature to know the satellite setups that I have.

Check the below link where I posted latest scan updates (last post). In that no new channels found.

Channel-updates-from-Asiasat-5-Dish-HD-TPs-using-USB-DVBS-S2-Card?action=lastpost

By the way where is SS?

e141398338a0a1373ca665870447b746.jpg

@acmedigitals bro: Every time, it is someone else who is confirming your news but not you. It is not just the matter of posting the updates but also need to add supporting to prove the news. We have told many times to do so.

Answer directly: Will you add screenshots (wherever applicable) to support your threads or not? (Yes/No)

M.J.Sadiq said:
@acmedigitals bro: Every time, it is someone else who is confirming your news but not you. It is not just the matter of posting the updates but also need to add supporting to prove the news. We have told many times to do so.

Answer directly: Will you add screenshots (wherever applicable) to support your threads or not? (Yes/No)

it s not  easy to update . so answer is no

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock