4 HD & 4 SD Channels Coming on Tatasky From 21st June 2015

laxman16 said:
how channel could be add before launch......:huh

Because its from STAR Network ...so Tatasky may add this channel 1/2 days before in testing mode as they have done for SWP :HD :K

SarfaRaZ said:
on 4th July but I think Tatasky will add before launch :k:tup

SarfaRaZ said:
Because its from STAR Network ...so Tatasky may add this channel 1/2 days before in testing mode as they have done for SWP :HD :K
You are right.
The channel's soft launch was yesterday.

SarfaRaZ said:

yeah bro i forgot that......you may right :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

SarfaRaZ said:

tata sky can add zee network channels also in testing mode.. for example &tv and zindegi

sanjay0464151 said:
why they not add & picture hd and tv hd
Dileep Kumar said:
&Tv :hd &Pictures When did add Ts :huh
Guys, Customer Care is saying that &tv HD and &pictures HD launch has been postponed for now. They don't even know the reason for it neither they are able to give any update of it also. Now these channels' addition are again uncertain !!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock