4 HD & 4 SD Channels Coming on Tatasky From 21st June 2015

NKMIGLANI said:
I think something big issue after testing. Otherwise both channel add with axn hd and fox hd
:no :no

if you remember HBO Hits HD and HBO Defiend HD also Delay after testing but it got added under 10 days :)

You were the one who is telling this is fake news.i think this is the biggest slap for u.when some one is posting newsmatleast try to findout out where he got news.simply writing fake news.after adding channel "post good news for tatasky user and this this...".this is not for. Mr sarfaraz only those people who r acquented with writing fake news.

@Amarjeet bro please read carefully ok @Thread starter has written Sony Pix in the list ...so I had written that :k ...I hope now you understood :tup

SarfaRaZ said:
@Amarjeet bro please read carefully ok @Thread starter has written Sony Pix in the list ...so I had written that :k ...I hope now you understood :tup

Insted of kix Mistakely he has written pix.so atleast u should understand.because u r the genuine memeber I am not expecting from u

Amarjeet said:
You were the one who is telling this is fake news.i think this is the biggest slap for u.when some one is posting newsmatleast try to findout out where he got news.simply writing fake news.after adding channel "post good news for tatasky user and this this...".this is not for. Mr sarfaraz only those people who r acquented with writing fake news.

no bro thread starter gave wrong channel name so only we all are think this is fake news w/o source. Ex:he told spix instead of skix. Win tv instead of channel win......we dnt have any intention other than this.....:k:k:k:k:):):)

Amarjeet said:
Insted of kix Mistakely he has written pix.so atleast u should understand.because u r the genuine memeber I am not expecting from u

Please read down I have rectify my doubt ok....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock