Breaking 4 Test service from Tata Play

Meanwhile I think people should stop creating new thread with new channels launching, new channel testing, good picture etc unless you are 100% sure it will be added/removed etc please don't create new threads or give false hope like......🙏🙏🙏🙏

So on a serious note i feel on auspicious occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi we should hope that Tata Play will start to add channels or start to implement other changes on the platform.

As mentioned in articles published in August 2023, channel addition would include all the regional and gynavani channels which r planned to be launched very soon by the Government.....lot of News Channel will also be added considering various states elections and parliamentary elections r set to happen in next 8 months time period.

So on a serious note i feel on auspicious occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi we should hope that Tata Play will start to add channels or start to implement other changes on the platform.

As mentioned in articles published in August 2023, channel addition would include all the regional and gynavani channels which r planned to be launched very soon by the Government.....lot of News Channel will also be added considering various states elections and parliamentary elections r set to happen in next 8 months time period.
No more hope please 😅
And news channels part yes, m*di wants full coverage

Some time I feel tataplay added new satellite only to test and add their service channels or add new godi media channels

Regarding actual channel improvement, maybe we are all suffering from group hypnosis or something (not sure about the appropriate word) 😅

Some time I feel tataplay added new satellite only to test and add their service channels or add new godi media channels

Regarding actual channel improvement, maybe we are all suffering from group hypnosis or something (not sure about the appropriate word) 😅
Atleast that would be better than italian 🇮🇹 channels 😂

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock