Poor service from Tata Play

Reaction score
I had a Tata Sky connection for the last ten years. It worked well for some years. Now, it is getting worse. I charged my account and made two complaints. But instead of attending to my complaint or visiting me, they deducted service charges both times. When I complained again about the billing, they deducted charges again and did not correct the account. My account balance is negative, and I cannot even check my account without recharge. I am afraid that if I recharge, they will make the balance zero without doing anything.

Why do the people in the organisation not look into the complaint? How can the person, without attending to the complaint and visiting the premises, report that the complaint was attended to and the charge was deducted? They do not have a system of OTP or feedback. You go to the call centre and explain for hours without having any proper reply.
I had no option but to forget Tata Play and throw set to box and remotes and switch to other service providers. Hope that works well.

Tataplay cannot deduct balance without your consent. They or their service partner can do it if you shared a service code that appeared on your tv after your work order completion

Yes. They do have the system of OTP (service code) and post service verification calls. The charges could be of something else, you can get full refund if it is for technician visit. It can be checked by going to My Account > Transactions History.

What was your complaint about?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock