42 channels are going to be added (22 Empty slots remaining)

• Thread starter Thread starter M.J.Sadiq
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 129
  • Views Views: Views 16,661
RE: 42 channels are going to be added.

Sun Direct Really Rocking Now:ohya

Sai Laxman said:
Our Conv.on that hd lcn change day will become true now may be kidded conv.but info become true now :) ..

Yes bro its becoming true :ohya

M.J.Sadiq said:
But they just started addition today. Let us wait for at least few days. If they are still not adding, we can demand. All things cannot be done in a single day that customers need to understand. I agree your point though.

Offcourse bro .. Customers are requesting SD channels not demanding to add it today itself .. Requesting give some slots for SD channels coz of enough patience .. Btwn my guess atleast 15 slots for sd channels in remaining 30 slots :) ..

Sai Laxman said:
Btwn my guess atleast 15 slots for sd channels in remaining 30 slots :) ..

But bro sd customers will have problems getting the chnnels from this tp, they need some realignment to view, but I also agree they need to add sd channels also and they will add bro

so finally they got security clearance from government and purchased 3 gsat tps from Isro..but we have to wait sd channels addition because sd channels can be add only measat new tps...hope they will lock the deal very quickly.i am eagerly waiting some hindi channels addition so I can reactivate my sun direct stb.....

42 channels are going to be added.

In a way, this is really great. SD has always been a cost effective DTH. People now can look to switch to SD as they also will have most of the HD channels needed.

Sai Laxman said:
Offcourse bro .. Customers are requesting SD channels not demanding to add it today itself .. Requesting give some slots for SD channels coz of enough patience .. Btwn my guess atleast 15 slots for sd channels in remaining 30 slots :) ..
But let them add one by one. They just started today. We have to wait for few days and then request again for Sd channels if they are not adding.

By the way all those 30 will be HD (95%) since all of them are having Dolby AC3 audio.

So time has come for SUN to shine brightly and happily.New year bonanza for sun viewers.

ilikered said:
as they also will have most of the HD channels needed.
yeah bro still long way to go ..

42 channels are going to be added.

IMO, Sun group seems to have struck a deal with center after Jaya's exit. They were struggling with court cases and all that. Suddenly, they started adding huge number of HD channels! Anyway, it's great for consumers!

Back
Top Bottom