42 channels are going to be added (22 Empty slots remaining)

• Thread starter Thread starter M.J.Sadiq
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 129
  • Views Views: Views 16,661
RE: 42 channels are going to be added.

JitendraKumar said:
More HD channels on the way on Sun Direct.. Sun Direct ki to nikal padi... waiting for Dish HD
Even for airtel HD

Sai Laxman said:
But not gud for law .. Now i can able to see the verdict clearly of the various cases against them .. But no surprise itz usual thing in our country .. But these cases verdict will clearly show our PM color weather he against scam or not .. Still i believing him let's see ..

No Check my News : Coming-soon-on-SCV-STAR-VIJAY-HD-STAR-VIJAY-SUPER-STAR-SPORTS-SELECT-HD1-2

From Sep 2016 , they were working. They first upgraded their cable head ends and added new channels in Dec.

Now , in DTH.

This clearly indicates that sundirect has already made agreements but kept quiet due to tp space now they are rocking with additions with new tps hope they do the same in SD section also not only in HD section

This clearly shows that backend work already started much earlier.

ilikered said:
There'll be no satisfaction for consumers isn't it? When they are adding 42 HD channels in one go, we are still asking for more.

Absolutely agree with you bro. When no channels were getting added everyone was shouting, but now so many HD Channels are getting added we are still not satisfied. Most importantly, all popular SD Channels now having HD feeds. Even news channels now having HD Feeds like News X HD, CNBC Prime HD etc. I am very happy and satisfied. :ohya

Back
Top Bottom