42 channels are going to be added (22 Empty slots remaining)

RE: 42 channels are going to be added.

Yes I am using all these, sun direct video clarity is below when compared with other
I have used Airtel, Tata, and sun in a same tv

amarnathkvk said:
Bro he is not sd subscriber bro btw those words are not for you :no no one is taking about picture quality suddenly he comes and says it is not good. I admit that I too trolled sd many times. If those comments hurt by means sorry anna and to selva bro also

bro he's aunt using sdirect .. And he is facing signal pblm so only he posted like that .. After sadiq bro feedback he explained his pblm .. One more time saying we are not there to ruin ur happiness .. Channels added is added no one can takenback that .. But ur words against him is little bit hurry ..

airsky said:
Yes I am using all these, sun direct video clarity is below when compared with other
I have used Airtel, Tata, and sun in a same tv
Thank u for agreed my words bro[SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

amarnathkvk said:
Bro he is not sd subscriber bro btw those words are not for you :no no one is taking about picture quality suddenly he comes and says it is not good. I admit that I too trolled sd many times. If those comments hurt by means sorry anna and to selva bro also
That's ok Amar cool[SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

amarnathkvk said:
Bro I have edited that comment  ;) and I already asked sorry to you and selva bro also

No need sorry bro .. I just explained thats it :) .. One thing i got hereafter i too be very carefull with my kidding words on the time of chat with you bro :) .. Bye bro :hello ..

Sai Laxman said:
If these words for me means you can free to use against me but he his innocent bro ..

Bro, why are you thinking in this way? What is wrong in your posts for amar to react like this?

@ Laxman bro one friendly advice at times you become too hyper bro. Just be cool bro. After all we are a family and you are a very very important member of our family bro. Its a friendly comment. We want the old cool sai bro.

Sun direct updated the new channels availability it is available from basic pack onward

E5EXs1B.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock