42 channels are going to be added (22 Empty slots remaining)

RE: 42 channels are going to be added.

airsky said:
Yes I am using all these, sun direct video clarity is below when compared with other
I have  used Airtel, Tata, and sun in a same tv
@AirSky Bro dont know how to explain very technically but Picture Clarity of TS especially in showrooms is bad in Larger Sice TVs Airtel is better then TS in My opinion and as Sun Direct user for more than 8 years I used in Sony 19" and 32" in both that Picture Clarity is a kind of Rich HD in SD when compared to Airtel my Personal Opinion.Sun direct is the best main reason I think is due to less compression compared to all other DTHs.

Will sundirect add rival channels like polimer?

karan_hdl said:
I want few SD channels in Sun direct particularly Christian Devotional Genre like God TV & Nambikkai TV if these two comes soon I will come back to SD by Month End. 

mpvelu said:
Will sundirect add rival channels like polimer?

Not Rival like that and all bro major problem is TP space now as HD Channels are confirmed from GSAT-15 next on the line is SD addition from either Maesat or GSat whichever is cheaper Sun Direct will try to sign a deal since Sun Direct is based in Tamilnadu surely they will add all the Tamil Channels that are available in DTH Platforms and even more than all the other DTHs.2017 is for Sun Direct to Regain their lost Space in DTH business.

karan_hdl said:
Not Rival like that and all bro major problem is TP space now as HD Channels are confirmed from GSAT-15 next on the line is SD addition from either Maesat or GSat whichever is cheaper Sun Direct will try to sign a deal since Sun Direct is based in Tamilnadu surely they will add all the Tamil Channels that are available in DTH Platforms and even more than all the other DTHs.2017 is for Sun Direct to Regain their lost Space in DTH business.

You say Sun Direct is based in  Tamilnadu, but it only have the lowest tamil channel count...

If Sun Direct Adds Movies Now HD And MN+ HD,They Will Lead In English Movie HD Genre With 10 True HD Channels:win:ohya:luv

Chezhiyan said:
If Sun Direct Adds Movies Now HD And MN+ HD,They Will Lead In English Movie HD Genre With 10 True HD Channels:win:ohya:luv

How :huh It'll be equal to ADTV i think :k

MSK786 said:
How :huh It'll be equal to ADTV i think :k

OkOk

Both Sun Direct And ADTV Will Have 10 HD Channels:u:c

Chezhiyan said:
OkOk

Both Sun Direct And ADTV Will Have 10 HD Channels:u:c

Hmmm :tup;)

karan_hdl said:
@AirSky Bro dont know how to explain very technically but Picture Clarity of TS especially in showrooms is bad in Larger Sice TVs Airtel is better then TS in My opinion and as Sun Direct user for more than 8 years I used in Sony 19" and 32" in both that Picture Clarity is a kind of Rich HD in SD when compared to Airtel my Personal Opinion.Sun direct is the best main reason I think is due to less compression compared to all other DTHs.

It is true i observed it

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock