495+ channels & services

• Thread starter Ravi24
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 2,810
Ronak Shah said:
As 1 HD channel,the addition will be Mtv Indies HD or Romedy Now+....We cannot expect HBO Premium channel addition,as the addition will surely paired (two)...

Bro mostly it will be mtv indies as mtv was a sponsor for my college fest and there they publicized mostly of mtv indies and one of the sales team member on giving one of his speech on mentioning about mtv indies said that they will launch on max dth platforms during its launching date itself.

xatty said:
Bro mostly it will be mtv indies as mtv was a sponsor for my college fest and there they publicized mostly of mtv indies and one of the sales team member on giving one of his speech on mentioning about mtv indies said that they will launch on max dth platforms during its launching date itself.

thats good...Mtv Indies HD is also welcome addition...and what is it launching date?

Ronak Shah said:
thats good...Mtv Indies HD is also welcome addition...and what is it launching date?

No dates bro. But if you want I may try to post the logo of the channel. For rough idea of logo it is the letter 'I' with indies written in side just like hd in star sports and is yellow in colour.

Today morning i went to d2h cc office in Mumbai reason being they take my HD Box for upgradation of software and didn't give me back in stipulated time period.In d2h CC office i complaint regarding this and i also complaint about non-availability of Star Sports2 on Videocon d2h,He tolds me we are taking a note on your suggestion and we assure you that this channel will soon available on our platform.When i asked what are the upcoming channels on d2h.Then he told currently we are working on getting following channels on d2h platform:
1.Puthu Yugam,
2.Live India,
3.Disney Junior,
4.Maiboli,
5.Aastha Bhajan,
6.Zee Action,
7.News Nation Uthrakhand,
8.Cine24,
9.Romedy Now+,
10.Zee Marudhara,
11.Zee Purvaiya,
12.Anjan Tv,
13.Mtv Indies.
There were also one more channel he told me which i forgot but mostly it was also regional channel.

Kalpesh Jadhav said:
Today morning i went to d2h cc office in Mumbai reason being they take my HD Box for upgradation of software and didn't give me back in stipulated time period.In d2h CC office i complaint regarding this and i also complaint about non-availability of Star Sports2 on Videocon d2h,He tolds me we are taking a note on your suggestion and we assure you that this channel will soon available on our platform.When i asked what are the upcoming channels on d2h.Then he told currently we are working on getting following channels on d2h platform:
1.Puthu Yugam,
2.Live India,
3.Disney Junior,
4.Maiboli,
5.Aastha Bhajan,
6.Zee Action,
7.News Nation Uthrakhand,
8.Cine24,
9.Romedy Now+,
10.Zee Marudhara,
11.Zee Purvaiya,
12.Anjan Tv,
13.Mtv Indies.
There were also one more channel he told me which i forgot but mostly it was also regional channel.

i think d2h will soon add first 5 sd & 1 hd channels to reach the of count 495+ and rest afterwards

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock