Etv Kannada and Udaya Movies are free to air temporary on NSS 6

Ss of channels,

Gemini Comedy

Utv Movies

Ptc Punjabi

Ndtv 24*7

CNN

[split] Etv Kannada and Udaya Movies are free to air temporary on NSS 6

Excellent Pics Gssran Bhai.. Excellent work by u..

RE: Etv Kannada and Udaya Movies are free to air temporary on NSS 6

Some snaps from my dish tv stb.These channels are not in my pack

NDTV

CNN

UTV Movies

Gemini Comedy

PTC Punjabi

.​

Excellent Pics frm Our Excellent GSSRAN Bhai..
thanku very very much..

RE: Etv Kannada and Udaya Movies are free to air temporary on NSS 6

Some snaps from my dish tv stb.These channels are not in my pack

NDTV

CNN

UTV Movies

Gemini Comedy

PTC Punjabi

.​

Earlier Spandan gave credit to me in http://dreamdth.com/Thread-Breaking-News-Etv-Kannada-and-Udaya-Movies-are-free-to-air-temporary-on-NSS-6?pid=128825#pid128825 But now its deleted and this thread which have no credit to me .

Y this happening again as Bapun told me every thing will be fine here and no copy/paste , so i returned here. Contents also copied same to same from here.
Its very bad.

I have given credits to you for the news in first post :) , i have already told SPANDAN to give credits to original poster, have PMed about it to him now. Copy-Paste is not allowed here. Surely the original poster will get credit always. Do report me if you find any, i will surely take action on that. :)

Mr.Bhat said:
Earlier Spandan gave credit to me in http://dreamdth.com/Thread-Breaking-News-Etv-Kannada-and-Udaya-Movies-are-free-to-air-temporary-on-NSS-6?pid=128825#pid128825 But now its deleted and this thread which have no credit to me .

Y this happening again as Bapun told me every thing will be fine here and no copy/paste , so i returned here. Contents also copied same to same from here.
Its very bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock