Breaking 5 HD Channels Added by D2h

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 90
  • Views: Views 21,549
I am waiting for the addition or &prive HD, comedy central HD, MTV Beats HD, Aaj tak HD, because these channels allready on dishtv,except Aaj tak HD,now dishtv and d2h become one, i am expecting these channels to be added from a long time,any news about these channel additions?

Last edited:
True. Even this is my wishlist rather than baby tv or mother tv or inlaws tv
I am waiting for the addition or &prive HD, comedy central HD, MTV Beats HD, Aaj tak HD, because these channels allready on dishtv,except Aaj tak HD,now dishtv and d2h become one, i am expecting these channels to be added from a long time,any news about these channel additions?

WOW! I never expected Videocon (which has been struggling all these months) to add so many Sony and Star HD channels! I don't know how I could miss such a big addition. :ouch::skd: I was busy with college the whole day. :lol:
Now I am waiting for HBO HD to come back to Dish TV and Videocon and for Sony ESPN HD to be added on Videocon. :tup: They seem to have finally woken up. :smile2:

Last edited:
WOW! I never expected Videocon (which has been struggling all these months) to add so many Sony and Star HD channels! I don't know how I could miss such a big addition. :ouch::skd: I was busy with college the whole day. :lol:
Now I am waiting for HBO HD to come back to Dish TV and Videocon and for Sony ESPN HD to be added on Videocon. :tup: They seem to have finally woken up. :smile2:
I had already told you na..😉

Its just the beginning..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock