Breaking 5 HD Channels Added by D2h

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 90
  • Views: Views 21,560
Sony ESPN HD also seen in alacarte list in videocon site..so its sure to get added..just a matter of few days

I want to subscribe newly added Star Gold Select HD, but there is no option in D2H website for that. I am using Omni HD package. Please let me know, if any one has done it thru the website. Thanks in advance.

I want to subscribe newly added Star Gold Select HD, but there is no option in D2H website for that. I am using Omni HD package. Please let me know, if any one has done it thru the website. Thanks in advance.

You will have to prescribe to one of Star's premium HD bouquets, or call CC and ask them to add manually. The tariff app (LCN 997) has this option too.

after i subscribed , i see the balance is not updated yet and also some channels like bbc earth HD not activated. poor videocon

Still the newly added HD channels showing Unsubscribe even I have subscribed to the channel. Also I think HD addition stuck after the package migration issues

You will have to prescribe to one of Star's premium HD bouquets, or call CC and ask them to add manually. The tariff app (LCN 997) has this option too.

I have subscribed to the STAR bouquet offering Star Gold Select HD, also Subscribed to Sony Bouquet which offers Ten 3 HD, ESPN HD,Earth HD. Yet I don't get any of these channels. It's been 4 days, still I don't see any sign of them fixing it. Unable to get in touch with them via CC either.

Is anyone getting Star Gold select HD ,Sony ten 3 HD ,Sony BBC Earth HD ? Please reply ,I have subscribe them but showing unsubscribe for me

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock