5 month HD combo topups at Rs 60

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 145
  • Views: Views 20,806
Finally, CC was able to add the 5M English Movies HD top up yesterday. So, whoever is having Super Star pack, just call CC to get the add-on. All good now.
It’s even better TopUp now considering the uncertainity of Prices after new Trai policy implementation

It’s even better TopUp now considering the uncertainity of Prices after new Trai policy implementation
Don't worry these topups will continue even after TRAIs Implementation as Airtel is the Laziest in updating their systems.

Don't worry these topups will continue even after TRAIs Implementation as Airtel is the Laziest in updating their systems.
Bt All the operaters have to implement this. I’m sure they are already working towards it,these will surely work after implementation. The thing is these topups are very good so one must opt these

Even I could see these top ups on self care now. This might have been the reason CC was able to add the top up in my account yesterday. So they have officially enabled these for super star pack users too!!

For Super Saver Pack also they should enable these topups.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock