DDF Exclusive 5 sd channel added by adtv

P Plus is having a program named P Tunes fresh.
Both are playing almost same songs. They should either discontinue one or should convert to Hindi music channel.
Is P Plus channel launched officially?
God knows.
It's not showing any test signal tag & also not showing the content which was supposed to be shown.

Last edited:
Some Comments on Punjabi Channels,

I don't know any Punjabi channels showing Movies or some GEC or Reality Shows or etc etc like other regional channels do.

All Punjabi Channels showing same music with same guys with same content with same Mercedes with storyline to attack chicks and they rejecting the boy,

Just sharing my toughs, If hurts anyone, PLEASE BE SORRY BUDDIES...

Some Comments on Punjabi Channels,

I don't know any Punjabi channels showing Movies or some GEC or Reality Shows or etc etc like other regional channels do.

All Punjabi Channels showing same music with same guys with same content with same Mercedes with storyline to attack chicks and they rejecting the boy,

Just sharing my toughs, If hurts anyone, PLEASE BE SORRY BUDDIES...
Just see PTC Punjabi and then converse further . Voice Of Punjab is even better than many Hindi Singing shows . Mr. Punjab , Superchef , PTC Box Office and many more . Dont you listen to Punjabi Songs . Punjab is Popular because of its music and Movies . What is prevalent , it will only be supreme and main focus of an Industry. Tamil movies are famous for their action movies . Likewise Punjab is famous for its Music . Punjabi music Industry is more productful than Bollywood music . There is no one who doesn't like Punjabi music . If zou also listen to Punjabi Music , then you have no right to insult our Industry . Moreover , what is Bollywood doing .? They have 2 - 3 punjabi songs in every movie and make it hit. They copy our Stories and dont aork on their own . Punjabi Industry is self sufficient . And if you say we dont have any entertainment element other than Movies and Music , then you are wrong bro. I hope you have understood

Last edited:
Just see PTC Punjabi and then converse further . Voice Of Punjab is even better than many Hindi Singing shows . Mr. Punjab , Superchef , PTC Box Office and many more . Dont you listen to Punjabi Songs . Punjab is Popular because of its music and Movies . What is prevalent , it will only be supreme and main focus of an Industry. Tamil movies are famous for their action movies . Likewise Punjab is famous for its Music . Punjabi music Industry is more productful than Bollywood music . There is no one who doesn't like Punjabi music . If zou also listen to Punjabi Music , then you have no right to insult our Industry . Moreover , what is Bollywood doing .? They have 2 - 3 punjabi songs in every movie and make it hit. They copy our Stories and dont aork on their own . Punjabi Industry is self sufficient . And if you say we dont have any entertainment element other than Movies and Music , then you are wrong bro. I hope you have understood

Agree bro, Sorry to not mention, Bollywood Movies Songs are 50% songs are punjabi.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock