Good News 5 SD channels added

That's not a issue I'm talking bro :)

They advertised vaanavil tv in website & social media by telling channel added yes or no bro ??

The same sony Aath yesterday advertised in website & social media before adding yes or no ??

Till now both Channels not added that's fact yes or no ??

Vaanavil tv broadcaster side issue is seperate issue but advertised before adding in sdirect that's the fact

Hope it clarifies :)

Btwn sony Aath no issue in broadcaster side but advertised before get add till now not added as per sdirect users
Yes u r ryt bro without adding channels SD will advertise in website i agree with u but sony Aath channel got added

Source fb
FB_IMG_15212834154152415.jpg

It was better if they added Kaumudy TV than Adult news channel Mangalam
Why always everyone asking for South Indian channels? Already Sun having many South Indian Channels. Now they are trying to concentrate on ROI too. We all want it to be a good pan Indian dth. They should add channels from all languages.

Why always everyone asking for South Indian channels? Already Sun having many South Indian Channels. Now they are trying to concentrate on ROI too. We all want it to be a good pan Indian dth. They should add channels from all languages.
Did he told not to add ROI channels bro? He wants replacement of south channels

Agreed @amarnathkvk Bro. Definitely.
In a way we accept ROI channels too, but you not accepting south channels bro. Mostly why south users not happy with the additions means we are not getting most wanted GEC channels. I feel bad for kannada users they didn't get channels what they wanted till now. But in ROI they are adding most demanded channels understand the difference bro

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock