Good News 5 SD channels added

I feel bad for kannada users they didn't get channels what they wanted till now.
Exactly bro. They always neglected Kannada market. I m using sun direct from fast 9 years(since 2009 may), totally unhappy with the channels count. I requested many times in facebook and even called and requested Karnataka nodal officer, but no result.
I am paying 1150 for 6 months(190/month) just for 17(now 19) channels. Though I watch English news channels sometimes, most of the times my family members are watching only kannada channels.
In recent 40+ channels addition we got only two channels, in that also one is naaptol kannada.
Every time I open channel addition thread with so much of excitement and comes out with same disappointment.
Now i don't have any hopes on them. Thinking of switching to some other dth.
If dth portability comes into reality, I will be the first customer to port dth.

Why always everyone asking for South Indian channels? Already Sun having many South Indian Channels. Now they are trying to concentrate on ROI too. We all want it to be a good pan Indian dth. They should add channels from all languages.
Bro sun direct not concentrating Kannada Chanel's

I'm totaly disappointed sun direct Chanel addition only two Kannada Chanel's added but many gud channels in Kannada still not added

Personally feel very bad for our Karnataka brothers and sisters. But if Bengal is considered Sun Direct is adding a lot of Bengali Channels now a days like Colors Bangla HD, Jalsha Movies, Sony Aath. They even re added Aakash Aath and Sangeet Bangla. Even Fox Life and Fox Life HD was added with Bengali language feed. More to come. But I still feel Kannada Channels needed to be added along with Zee Tamil HD, Colors Tamil HD, Star Jalsha HD.

Why always everyone asking for South Indian channels? Already Sun having many South Indian Channels. Now they are trying to concentrate on ROI too. We all want it to be a good pan Indian dth. They should add channels from all languages.

Someone copied my above comment and posted many times in sun direct facebook page comments.

Last edited:
Sd went to sleep mode again .. don't know how long they ll test zee tamil HD!!!😞😞

Sundth not sleeping,
5sd channels testing in back ground,
Republic news channel,
Sony max2
Sony wah
Public movies

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock