5 test channels with no name added on 11480 V TP

Can moderators close this thread??
Why Sadiq bro you are doing like this
This is not the first time you are playing Like this don't post half baked threads!!

karan_hdl said:
This is not the first time you are playing Like this don't post half baked threads!!
What can I do bro.. anyway these 5 are new slots. Fyi, we can't tell what actually is running in these channels without checking the channel parameters since the channels are encrypted. I noticed the same PIDs later.

It is not meaning that these channels will be duplicate of same Kannada hime channels forever. ADTV can change the feeds at any point of time that we cannot predict.

Anyway this is just an update about new slots added in TP. I am not cooking anything to serve you half baked bro. As of now these are the available information. Let us wait and see what ADTV is going to do with these slots.

My guess is, there is going to be another genre LCN change and these slots will be used for that.

karan_hdl said:
Hit report button, it's there for a purpose. Sadiq bro already mentioned "Don't get excited". It's ok if you don't recognize the hard work, but please don't humiliate them. What do we get by providing this info? We are all here to help each other. It's not like Sadiq bro don't have anything else to do. Please understand, and think twice before posting such harsh words. Hope you won't repeat this. Thanks.

karan_hdl said:

Dont turn our disappointment into Sadiq bro :dodgy .. He cant do anything in this as ilikered bro told previous post :dodgy .. Dont humilate anyone member hardwork here i think i already told to regarding this .. But still u repeating #plzunderstand ..

karan_hdl said:

Just a piece of advice :If you are unable to appreciate someone's hard work then you have no right in bashing him. :no Sadiq Anna is only providing the updates, what's wrong in that ? Is he an employee of ADTV ? Your words are too harsh and I hope it will not be repeated.  Can you tell me what Sadiq Anna gets by sharing all these infos ? He is just helping us bro. :eek:hya Have you gone crazy ? You are almost four and a half months old member. Did not expect these kind of comments from you, :no  rather expected a matured comment. I request you humbly please do not repeat this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock