5 test channels with no name added on 11480 V TP

All senior heads are out to blame me no use next time ask Sadiq bro to check before he post anything.If he posted full content in the post #1 about that unremoved Kannada LCN banner change and further explanations then my assertion is wrong.

And a Big Apology if this hurted you all Heads of this Blog.

Why creating a big scene its hard only I don't know how to do this and all but consider that sudden excitement & depression both in a few minutes this type of posts brings within the members.

I didn't find any mistake from sadiq bro. He noticed the channels and created the thread .

Seems some members are projecting it as a mistake.

But I support Sadiq bro.

Not anyone else I alone said that it is good if he post complete post with all the sufficient details for that in the name of defending @Sadiq bro all got angry at me for my choice of words.For that I asked one big sorry if it isn't enough what else I need to do tell me @Satheesh bro.

karan_hdl said:
Not anyone else I alone said that it is good if he post complete post with all the sufficient details for that in the name of defending @Sadiq bro all got angry at me for my choice of words.For that I asked one big sorry if it isn't enough what else I need to do tell me @Satheesh bro.
Ok bro

You are clear from u r side na

Sateesh_Hyd said:
Ok bro

You are clear from u r side na

I didn't personally criticise #Sadiq bro and his all his hard work related to satellite updates regarding works I infact whole heartedly appreciate everything my comments should be seen in connection with this particular thread that's it.
I respect all the rules & members mods of this blog in anyway this particular comment hurt the sentiments of this blog I am sorry and I am OK with whatever actions but don't ban me for life I want to continue in this forum.

Karan bro, I am taking your comments personally.. I just wanted to clarify the reality... So, we can stop the discussion here..

This thread is not closed in order to track further happenings on these slots..

Sadiq bro you take in whatever way you want... Me too Stop here...
Thank you
But I assure in future I won't never ever comment in any thread in this manner.

M.J.Sadiq said:
Guys, please don't get excited.. I just checked the PIDs of these Nameless channels... They are same as the 5 Kannada LCN change home channels. Even the language is showing Kannada..

NzJEQXP.png

jkQpPUW.png

Sadiq bro, i feel very bad to say wrong things against u.. My account was suspended for 2 months, so i couldn't able to apologise you bro..:'( :'(

Now the EPG names changed as Channel Number Information 5 to 9..

* Updated *
----------------------------------------
1) Channel Number Information 6 (Airtel) 11481, V, 28800 8PSK Channel Name("Nameless 11481_13158"=>"Channel Number Information 6")Provider(""=>"Airtel")NID(0=>172)
2) Channel Number Information 8 (Airtel) 11481, V, 28800 8PSK Channel Name("Nameless 11481_13160"=>"Channel Number Information 8")Provider(""=>"Airtel")NID(0=>172)
3) Channel Number Information 9 (Airtel) 11481, V, 28800 8PSK Channel Name("Nameless 11481_13161"=>"Channel Number Information 9")Provider(""=>"Airtel")NID(0=>172)
4) Channel Number Information 5 (Airtel) 11481, V, 28800 8PSK Channel Name("Nameless 11481_13157"=>"Channel Number Information 5")Provider(""=>"Airtel")NID(0=>172)
5) Channel Number Information 7 (Airtel) 11481, V, 28800 8PSK Channel Name("Nameless 11481_13159"=>"Channel Number Information 7")Provider(""=>"Airtel")NID(0=>172)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock