DDF Exclusive 52 channels started from 95E

• Thread starter Johny
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 52
  • Views: Views 13,018
Symbol rate changed now new details 12225 h 36668.
WYpshVY.jpg

Bz5Z0r9.jpg

REtkRZ5.jpg

Signal gone. Have to wait for next testing if so.
@Ksk . I am getting signal from 95, 97.3 and 98 from the same setup. So it’s not practical to add all these satellites in one satellite name. We are selecting a satellite for scanning.

Signal gone. Have to wait for next testing if so.
@Ksk . I am getting signal from 95, 97.3 and 98 from the same setup. So it’s not practical to add all these satellites in one satellite name. We are selecting a satellite for scanning.
Ok, bro

This is probably a part of the SL Govt's Ru Sankya DTT project which was thought to be aborted. Soon Rupavahini HD and ITN HD will be a reality there.

While here in India, we will be stuck with errant Cable and DTH services (sorry everyone). And DTT? It's still a distant dream here!

This is probably a part of the SL Govt's Ru Sankya DTT project which was thought to be aborted. Soon Rupavahini HD and ITN HD will be a reality there.

While here in India, we will be stuck with errant Cable and DTH services (sorry everyone). And DTT? It's still a distant dream here!
You mean freesat DTH project stopped?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock