• Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 3,614

Sagar

Contributor
Reaction score
RRYZnIh.jpg

These were costly packs I think
If we choose wisely and sacrifice few channels , we get at less price

Thanks god. Tatasky now realised, they are served costly entertainment to the peoples

These were costly packs I think
If we choose wisely and sacrifice few channels , we get at less price
I have 3 connection. One of the connection is used by visiting guest. Hence, I chose the Bengali Hindi Family HD pack + Sports HD + English News add on. Now imagine going through all the bouquets. Searching and finding channels which others I dunno taste of will prefer.

I have 3 connection. One of the connection is used by visiting guest. Hence, I chose the Bengali Hindi Family HD pack + Sports HD + English News add on. Now imagine going through all the bouquets. Searching and finding channels which others I dunno taste of will prefer.
My Secondary box only have english HD channel + bonus channel like TLC, VH1 HD & Tata Sky music +

My primary box which is my own. I have got VH1 HD, Tata Sky Music+ and all the English News channels. I add infotainment and sports channels when something fresh is on.
The primary one is own By my mom and she watches Hindi movies and english

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock