Seeking Help Tata Play +1 HD channels are not working

Reaction score
Tata play +1 HD channels are not working on all channels instead of HD channels SD +1 Channels are showing and after 5 minutes of free preview it says to subscribe the channels but I have subscribed to HD version and only main channel is working in HD version Is Tata play discontinued +1 HD channels or there is any other problem

Last edited:
Working fine here getting HD + 1 channels of all subscribed HD channels

Issue May be specific to your account

I contacted to customer care they preformed heavy refresh to my account then all the +1 HD channels was working fine then again after 5 minutes +1 HD channels gone and +1 SD channels showing I performed master reset to my box but the problem is still not resolved

I contacted to customer care they preformed heavy refresh to my account then all the +1 HD channels was working fine then again after 5 minutes +1 HD channels gone and +1 SD channels showing I performed master reset to my box but the problem is still not resolved
Are you upgrade your current connection from standard definition to hd in past?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock