DTH updates 6 Channels Added by Dish TV from Own Tp. (Now Removed)

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 78
  • Views: Views 14,966
Movie House also removed total 15channels removed by Dish TV somebody please whether Dish TV has removed another TP of DD FD earlier i am getting 555 TV 32 Audio channels but now only 546 TV n 24 Audio Channels...

Movie House also removed total 15channels removed by Dish TV somebody please whether Dish TV has removed another TP of DD FD earlier i am getting 555 TV 32 Audio channels but now only 546 TV n 24 Audio Channels...
Yes dishtv has removed another tp of dd free dish

Only Zee añmol cinema and news 18 up/UK are coming from dishtv tp. Other 4 channels belongs to DD free dish.

Only Zee añmol cinema and news 18 up/UK are coming from dishtv tp. Other 4 channels belongs to DD free dish.

no they r coming from dishtv tp as in here middle east we dont get ddfd tps on dishtv

Many may be complaining to Trai that DishTV is counting DD DTH free channels and calculating in network capacity fee for FTA channels,so either they have to give it free or start them in their own TP,to justify calculation in MAP tool,this way they will force non stop pack customers to break pack and go for Trai new rule channel selection

no they r coming from dishtv tp as in here middle east we dont get ddfd tps on dishtv
But in that screen shot showing 11092 and 11172 tps belongs to DD free dish.

Many may be complaining to Trai that DishTV is counting DD DTH free channels and calculating in network capacity fee for FTA channels,so either they have to give it free or start them in their own TP,to justify calculation in MAP tool,this way they will force non stop pack customers to break pack and go for Trai new rule channel selection
Otherwise most of the dishtv users keep it as DD free dish stb and not going to recharge.

But in that screen shot showing 11092 and 11172 tps belongs to DD free dish.

really dont know bro whats happening as some channels are carrying ddfd logo as well but we dont get ddfd vhannels in ME as of today we are having channel count of 315

really dont know bro whats happening as some channels are carrying ddfd logo as well but we dont get ddfd vhannels in ME as of today we are having channel count of 315
Ok bro, May be screenshot showing wrong tp, is it possible to check tp details of a channel in dish TV stb, if possible can you check tp details of 9x jalwa and rishty Cineplex.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock