6 Channels TP Changed by ADTV Tonight i.e. on 26 April 2016

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28
  • Views Views: Views 3,740
Any hd addition this thursday ,nilu bro , earlier y said hd addition on this thursday. I want to know how many hd channels coming and which channel? Nilu bro please response soon.

kumarvishwas said:
They should increase the S/r of this TP and others to 32.70 so that they can accomodate 15-20 more SD channels on this and many more on others and it would indirectly give ADTV space for adding around 7 to 8 HD channels on other TP's :)

here we're pissed off at their methods & you're giving them more ideas to irritate us, huh..!! :angry :wall

Nishal said:
here we're pissed off at their methods & you're giving them more ideas to irritate us, huh..!! :angry :wall
I am sure even you would be happy if they add some crap channels on this TP and give you 5 or 6 good HD channels :shy
You will get these channels sooner or later,it would not be a long term problem once SES 9 TP's come into use
And watever I post they are gonna do what they want not what I post :hehe[emoji14]

Suman Bar said:
Why they changing tp? Is there any good news?

Yeah they creating space for HD channel(s) by moving channels to that tp, but those who getting bad signals on that tp are very angry.

They should add one of these HD channels.
Travelxp HD
TLC HD WORLD
AP HD WORLD
NGC WILD HD

kumarvishwas said:
I am sure even you would be happy if they add some crap channels on this TP and give you 5 or 6 good HD channels :shy
You will get these channels sooner or later,it would not be a long term problem once SES 9 TP's come into use
And watever I post they are gonna do what they want not what I post :hehe[emoji14]

how can I be happy when they shift good sd channels travel xp, ndtv gt, 9xo & news x.. anything else is ok

Back
Top Bottom