5 Channels TP Changed by ADTV Tonight i.e. on 21 June 2016

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 33
  • Views Views: Views 5,395
M.J.Sadiq said:
@rahul1117kumar bro.. Please post the way you are using to track the changes here so that it will be useful for all..

He is not reply your questions...I think something wrong...

rahul1117kumar said:
Sadiq bro, I have maintained a complete details of TP details with channel list and i do update as and when some changes are made in it, every next time i do check each channel TP and then compare with earlier one and update as accordingly, bro it takes lot of time to do via stb.

Since you are maintaining the TP wise channel list, why can't you create a thread here listing TP wise channels? We have this kind of threads in some of the other DTH sections. That will be an useful thread.

Please create a thread and update regularly. I hope it won't take much time for you to create the thread since all details are already handy with you.

M.J.Sadiq said:
Since you are maintaining the TP wise channel list, why can't you create a thread here listing TP wise channels? We have this kind of threads in some of the other DTH sections. That will be an useful thread.

Please create a thread and update regularly. I hope it won't take much time for you to create the thread since all details are already handy with you.

rahul1117kumar bro: waiting for your reply...

Back
Top Bottom