6 feet Universal C/Ku band Dish assemled and focused towards Intelsat 17

omparkash sharma said:
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR HELP GIVE BACK SNAP .....WHAT THIS DISH RESULT PLZ TELL ME

Mr. om,
im satisfied with the dish, and started the doing experiments with that... actually my planning is to catch more than one satellite with this dish for that i purchased 4 LNB c band LNB and 2 DiSEq switch(one 4*1 way and one 2*1 way) due to the shortage of material i got this yesterday only. still i didnt get the multi LNB connection metallic strip for connecting more than one LNB with this dish.... but im getting DDD+ and IS 17 with the help of DiSEq. but still capturing from different dish. once my settings completed i will arrange it on c band dish. time is the major problem for me...however i will update it in Dream dth.
this dish is a very useful and portable also. You should mark the final position of dish on ground as well as on vertical pole of dish with a marker so that in future if any dislocation happened you can align it without using tools like satellite finder.

thanks
Gireesh

@Giri : keep working hard, and keep the anxiousness, it will help you to understand dth and satellites more.. use online resources and feel free to ask experts, thats the way you can develop interest. all the best :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock