DTH updates 6 more channels TP changed by Sun Direct

tatasky got 19 tps but sun only have 4 hd tp +8sd tp total 12tps
The difference is 5 tps but not much difference already their is a news that they booked 9 tps in 2015 and due to restrictions tps not approved now 4 activated 5 may be pending for activation i dont know the thread is true or false but i believe it. We as a customers still have hope in sundirect i think atleast they can beat ts in south with present tps

The difference is 5 tps but not much difference already their is a news that they booked 9 tps in 2015 and due to restrictions tps not approved now 4 activated 5 may be pending for activation i dont know the thread is true or false but i believe it. We as a customers still have hope in sundirect i think atleast they can beat ts in south with present tps
atleast they must add 80SD important channels + 20hd

In what basis they will beat bro they won't add polimer, Polimer News, Sahana, Puthuyugam if possible list all the channels which they probably add?, to understand how they will reach ts count?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock