DTH updates 6 more channels TP changed by Sun Direct

In what basis they will beat bro they won't add polimer, Polimer News, Sahana, Puthuyugam if possible list all the channels which they probably add?, to understand how they will reach ts count?
True

They not even willing to add music channels except max & isaiaruvi

In GEC only major network channels that too Raj missing mega in adding & removing state then how

1st of all they should come out of selfishness to protect their own sun network channels

I don't think that going to happen @ any cost so beating any dth also not possible imo

But egarly waiting to see how Sdirect going to come across this hypothetical situation to adding their rivilary Channels or not :)

In what basis they will beat bro they won't add polimer, Polimer News, Sahana, Puthuyugam if possible list all the channels which they probably add?, to understand how they will reach ts count?
As per @Chezhiyan bro info 56-58 channels sufficient for them to cover south channels. next none on the sundirect official told us rival channels will not be available its competition between dths to be in the game they should break their selfishness. Their is no reason why they will not add rival channels apart from trp. They are already carring rivals like star and zee in regional channels so come out of your assumptions

Last edited:
@aruntrs5:tatasky got 19 tps but sun only have 4 hd tp +8sd tp total 12tps.
@aruntrs5 #23 post
What about
hevc harmonic V2 technology.
It's double up the hd channel s

Last edited:
@aruntrs5:tatasky got 19 tps but sun only have 4 hd tp +8sd tp total 12tps.
@aruntrs5 #23 post
What about
hevc harmonic V2 technology.
It's double up the hd channel s
its a compression technology!we can compress & add extra 5 to 10 ch max i think soo

Sony TV Tp changed to 12396/h/32000
HBO also changed to 12396

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock