Breaking 6 SD channels added by d2h

F

From now onwards, it will b real no dream , merging completed, many will b added get ready for master stroke fromd2h
ya they have played master stroke already my activating/changing offer/discounted Add-On to Normal Add-On and Reducing the Due Date lets wait for more

ya they have played master stroke already my activating/changing offer/discounted Add-On to Normal Add-On and Reducing the Due Date lets wait for more
Are you having complaints of d2h only...See today what d2h have done...

If your account balance is cut then complain to CC...

Enjoy the addition...

@Amit1079 bro is true you can wait and see...

Are you having complaints of d2h only...See today what d2h have done...

If your account balance is cut then complain to CC...

Enjoy the addition...

@Amit1079 bro is true you can wait and see...
Made a number of complaints past few days all are pending.They are not even replying in emails, FB, Twitter. And all complaints made through customer care are pending.

And Bro its plz Add 1+1 D1 HD Star Sports Add On to your Account or any 1+1 Add-On and see what D2H will do to your Account and Due Date.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Don't Believe me then Do it yourself:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Made a number of complaints past few days all are pending.They are not even replying in emails, FB, Twitter. And all complaints made through customer care are pending.

And Bro its plz Add 1+1 D1 HD Star Sports Add On to your Account or any 1+1 Add-On and see what D2H will do to your Account and Due Date.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Don't Believe me then Do it yourself:LOL::ROFLMAO:
I am using d2h from 3 years till now they have not cheated me lile they have done to you...

I am already having 6+6 HD add on and my validity is true...

I am using d2h from 3 years till now they have not cheated me lile they have done to you...

I am already having 6+6 HD add on and my validity is true...
Really then post your screenshot with current balance and monthly amt and due date :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock