Breaking 6 SD channels added by d2h

Really then post your screenshot with current balance and monthly amt and due date :LOL:
You are thinking that if you get cheated then whole 29+ mn will be cheated..Its not true...

Go and check that which add on were added by you...1+1 or normal add on...
On adding KKW offer you should tell them to add KKW offer instead of it if ypu tell to add lifestyle add on then they won't be adding it on offer...

Lets stop it here...I don't want to comment anymore...

I
You are thinking that if you get cheated then whole 29+ mn will be cheated..Its not true...

Go and check that which add on were added by you...1+1 or normal add on...
On adding KKW offer you should tell them to add KKW offer instead of it if ypu tell to add lifestyle add on then they won't be adding it on offer...

Lets stop it here...I don't want to comment anymore...
i told you guys D2H Senior has activated for me 1+1 Hd and they are Charging me Normally. Same applies to you as well. If You are thinking that if you will not get cheated then whole 29+ mn will also not get cheated..Its not true...

When other Cheated Customers were posting their problems of cheating done by d2h. You were saying no Cheating done by d2h don't install infinity app?? are you mad?? Their system has some technical issue that will affect the website as well as infinity app or their customer care system from where ever they activate the add-on

Last edited:
I

i told you guys D2H Senior has activated for me 1+1 Hd and they are Charging me Normally. Same applies to you as well. If You are thinking that if you will not get cheated then whole 29+ mn will also not get cheated..Its not true...
Stop it here...I don't want to comment anymore...:no:

I

When other Cheated Customers were posting their problems of cheating done by d2h. You were saying no Cheating done by d2h don't install infinity app?? are you mad?? Their system has some technical issue that will affect the website as well as infinity app or their customer care system from where ever they activate the add-on
if u think you are cheated then complain them on cc or reoprt it to somewhere else u can not find any solution here u r just irritating everyone here only

if u think you are cheated then complain them on cc or reoprt it to somewhere else u can not find any solution here u r just irritating everyone here only
I think you are only getting irritated by my comments as its going against your fav. dth operator otherwise you wouldn't have commented here. As Sagar told me i stop commenting. You should also follow the rules and don't go with the flow of your feelings as you are offended by my comments as its going against your fav. dth. And i Have already told you guys that all complaint raised via calling customer care are in a pending state and they are not reply to fb,twiiter or emails

Last edited:
are your problems getting resolve here by telling you are cheated you are cheated.
I am using 2 d2h since 2011 till now I am not cheated.
I am only saying in my previous comment that complaint only to d2h cc or there upper management by calling them. this is only a discussion group and everyone here celebrating channel addition. and you are joking.

are your problems getting resolve here by telling you are cheated you are cheated.
I am using 2 d2h since 2011 till now I am not cheated.
I am only saying in my previous comment that complaint only to d2h cc or there upper management by calling them. this is only a discussion group and everyone here celebrating channel addition. and you are joking.
@Sagar He took it to his Ego now. His Ego is hurt as i offended his fav. dth Please advice him not comment and to go off topic. if he not listen you can ban him

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock