Breaking 6 SD Channels Started Testing On Gsat-24 By Tata Play

Guys Have Patience I'm not working in Tata Play . What i get info i share here . The date for the above mentioned channels fixed is 20th September. Even Tata Play team informed same to the broadcasters also so wait for evening , I'll share 20th Sep all addition channels list with Channel numbers.
That's reason I had requested you earlier also please post updates 1 day prior to channels addition or people in this forum will continuosly ask same time and time again when it will be added,Which channels etc frequently asked questions.:no2:

That's reason I had requested you earlier also please post updates 1 day prior to channels addition or people in this forum will continuosly ask same time and time again when it will be added,Which channels etc frequently asked questions.:no2:

Exactly 💯!

Tata Play Completely Not Finalized The Dates Yet For All Carriage Fee Channels,

Posting 1 Day Before Is The Good Idea!

Exactly 💯!

Tata Play Completely Not Finalized The Dates Yet For All Carriage Fee Channels,

Posting 1 Day Before Is The Good Idea!
I have posted 1 day before only but Tata Play playing with Broadcasters changing dates only :LOL: This time i will share when receive LCN number for channels only.

I have posted 1 day before only but Tata Play playing with Broadcasters changing dates only :LOL: This time i will share when receive LCN number for channels only.

🤣🤣😂😂

Buddy It's The Tata Play, The Culprits, They Are The One Who Decides Launching Date, Not Broadcasters (Unless It's Grand Official Launch)

Usually Carriage Fee Channels Fate Would Be Decided One In Advance!

Don't mind brother, we the DDF member and TATA PLAY customer have lot of trust to you and @Vadirocks brother that is why we asked to clear the doubt and curiosity and also to get the information in advance. This forum has been started for these purpose only. If any body have any problem we don't ask any more.

Last edited:
Update

One More Test Channel Started On Same Transponder

Test Service 3727

Hare Krsna Channel Testing On This Slot
Bro, When these channels will be added. They are testing but not adding good channels. Still, no Tamil channels have been added till now, and picture quality has also not improved on SD channels. When they will start moving existing channels. @SarfaRaZ @Vadirocks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock