6ft C Band Multi LNB Dish Set up

RE: Updated pics : 6ft C Band Multi LNB Dish Set up

Congrats Biswajit, Very nice to know that the dish setup is working great. We wish you all the Luck :tup

Re: Updated pics : 6ft C Band Multi LNB Dish Set up

Great news bro...
Lets have ss soon bro :)

Sent via Tapatalk

Thank you all, thank you biswa ... thanks for this suggestion... but time is my major problem.... as i told you i have taken maximum time behind the dish for getting IS17.... (on sunday from morning to evening and on monday night from 8pm - 12am. ) some times i used to spend upto 1:00 am behind of dish and the next day i need to sacrifice to reach the office before 9:00 so time is the major problem. and some times i am not able cook and will not have my dinner also. but satellite signal hunting is one of my hobby. how ever i will post the pictures ...... kindly accept my inability to shoot.
thanks and regards
Gireesh kumar G

I understand giri..... you are my greatest inspiration.... take ur own time giri... no hurry.... :) U r a good person and good satellite tracker :tup

As i got signals for Insat 4A on c band today, i will post the screenshots of the channels soon on appropriate thread in satellite section as suggested by admin.
Total channels on Insat 4A : 174 (scrambled + FTA)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock