7 dd channels added

Sadiq said:
Bro.. As I posted in the below link, this 31 slots includes HD as well... Check the below link in the same thread (post#61)

7 dd channels added

Bro if few are hd then what about the rest space. Only 31 channels That's not the capacity of any transponder.

xatty said:
Bro if few are hd then what about the rest space. Only 31 channels That's not the capacity of any transponder.

I don't have that detail bro. But let me try a simple calculation.

Total slot currently allocated = 31
SD slots allocated = 25
HD slots allocated = 6
1 HD channel = 4 SD channels.
6 HD channel = 24 SD channels.

Total SD equivalent slots = 25 SD + 24 SD equivalent HD = 49 SD slots.

Based on current scenario, D2H is providing a maximum of 47 to 49 SD channels in a single TP. So, the above calculation also results the same (49 SD).

But since there are HD channels involved, the total slots have now become 31. Am I right?

Sadiq said:

SD slots allocated = 25
HD slots allocated = 6

Based on current scenario, D2H is providing a maximum of 47 to 49 SD channels in a single TP. So, the above calculation also results the same (49 SD).

But since there are HD channels involved, the total slots have now become 31. Am I right?

So out of 25 SD slots, how many channels have been allocated 17?

ayanc99 said:
So out of 25 SD slots, how many channels have been allocated 17?

Yes bro.. 17 SD channels are added till now.

Sadiq said:

SD slots allocated = 25
HD slots allocated = 6

Ur calculation is absolutely ri8 bro. But my doubt is if hd channel can be added then why dint they add romedy now plus bcoz as per my sources the deal was signed for both version the channel ie sd & hd but they dint add as they were waiting for the activation of New 10tp.

I'm going against my point also that they are waiting for new deals to be signed with others as they wouldn't like to activate the tp for only one channel romedy now plus as the deals with hbo channels are also pending.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock