7 dd channels added

As an off topic discussion, Is a single transponder responsible for sending out both horizontal and vertical polarized beams or two separate transponders are required? If the former is right then is it possible to use other types of polarization on same TP?

(Just curious, as I saw 4 different polarization options while adding TP in d2h STB)

xatty said:
Ur calculation is absolutely ri8 bro. But my doubt is if hd channel can be added then why dint they add romedy now plus bcoz as per my sources the deal was signed for both version the channel ie sd & hd but they dint add as they were waiting for the activation of New 10tp.

I'm going against my point also that they are waiting for new deals to be signed with others as they wouldn't like to activate the tp for only one channel romedy now plus as the deals with hbo channels are also pending.

Just to summarise this issue -

D2h has currently 9 tps
Out of which 8 tps are fully exhausted
9th tp has 31 slots out of 17 are filled. So only 14 slots remain.
10th tp is available but not activated till 9th to is exhausted.

Please correct if my summary is wrong.

Re: RE: 7 dd channels added

ayanc99 said:

D2h has currently 9 tps

You are right bro...

ayanc99 said:

D2h has currently 9 tps

You are right bro but my doubt are on the 9th tp carrying hd channels. As I said earlier that romedy now plus deal is already signed then why is not available on platform??? Whether the tp would actually carry hd channels even though data channels are available.

xatty said:
You are right bro but my doubt are on the 9th tp carrying hd channels. As I said earlier that romedy now plus deal is already signed then why is not available on platform??? Whether the tp would actually carry hd channels even though data channels are available.

Yes. I am also wondering about the same. As per the original post HD channels were supposed to come in the horizontal tp or else why would not romedy now HD come on this tp. Guess this tp will be used for sd channels only maybe all the remaining 11 active channels which would leave the remaining few new sd channels to be launched on this tp. All HD channels will then be launched on the new tp. Let's wait and watch.

ayanc99 said:
There is another tp on which HD channels can be added, isn't it the horizontal one. Has that been made active yet?

Any confirmed update from your source about further channel additions and activation of the new tp. Pls update.

Why can't we discuss the TP related and new channel related things in appropriate threads? This is originally created for DD channel addition and now more than half of this thread is off topic.

Sadiq bro just post the link of the thread please i am not able to find one

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock