7 new telugu SD channels coming this march

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anirudha Das said:
When the addition is going to take place plz clarifies it.

I Don't Know Because Nodal Officer Said Me Comming Soon

PrakashJes said:
Tata Sky have 18 million subscribers as per wiki
is it true?

According to one survey TATA(SKY is Top 3 DTH in the World, do you believe this.

Anirudha Das said:
According to one survey TATA(SKY is Top 3 DTH in the World, do you believe this.

may be,they are oldest one after dish tv

Rushil.D said:
I Don't Know Because Nodal Officer Said Me Comming Soon

Oh so i think we needs to close this thread because we don't know when the addition is going to take place.

Rushil.D said:
I Not Said That 7 Telugu Channels Is Comming in march I Said That Gemini Life,Gemini News And Kushi Tv Comming Soon As Per Nodal Officer Statement

Ok bro atleat 2 channels Gemini life and Gemini news available in that list that means this news is true.I think your source may be unknown about other 5 SD channels.:k I think wiki is trustable but no one is believing wiki.Last time wiki updated 1 month before that TS will launch Romedy now+,Z studio HD and Life Ok HD in 2014 and two channels out of that already launched in TS,Romedy now also launch soon.So,we have to trust wikipedia.

PrakashJes said:
may be,they are oldest one after dish tv

But Interesting thing is their is no spot of dishtv in that survey :u:-/

Wiki is user editable and not a trusted source for channel additions...
99MDqbh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock