7 sd channels along with Baby TV should come today according to CC

Status
Not open for further replies.
gautamsky said:
I have 1 HD TV and 2 SD TV. So if i want to see HBO, I can watch only on HD TV. :s

Unless you have HD box for your SD TV also. ;)

Focus TV, Focus News Haryana, Zee Kalinga also coming.

Re: RE: 7 sd channels along with Baby TV should come today according to CC

gautamsky said:
Why not. Its not necessary that premium customer must have HD TV. Rs 79 per month is not expensive to enjoy such channels. Also 20 times more customer base than HD, anything can happen. ;)

I have 1 HD TV and 2 SD TV. So if i want to see HBO, I can watch only on HD TV. :s

Just upgrade ur SD box at 990 to HD and pay multitv charge
I am talking about large number of SD subscriber

dipayan said:
Just upgrade ur SD box at 990 to HD and pay multitv charge
I am talking about large number of SD subscriber

Nice suggestion.
If I upgrade to HD box on SD TV, then can I watch HD channels on it? Will STB downgrade the PQ according to SD TV?

I already have HD box on HD TV.

gautamsky said:
Nice suggestion.
If I upgrade to HD box on SD TV, then can I watch HD channels on it? Will STB downgrade the PQ according to SD TV?

I already have HD box on HD TV.

With an HD box, you can watch HD channels on SDTV in SD resolution with the AV out connection.

Re: RE: 7 sd channels along with Baby TV should come today according to CC

U can use HD box with CRT TV by using AV connection i.e. composite output of STB. U will get all channels SD and Hd of TS in SD resolution by paying Multitv charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock