71st Miss Universe | USA | January 15, 2023

• Thread starter Bulgari
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 2,258
Viacom has stopped airing live awards since EMA 2013. Thanks to Miley. 🙂 I think Golden Globe only aired live once after that. Otherwise awards aired with half an hour delay. Nowadays they air at prime time at evening just like what NBC does with Olympics.

Another reason is hourly processing fee they need to pay for airing live event, already as we can see Colors Infinity has minimal or very minute ad revenue...subscription revenue might also not be much as far as i can understand. So we should be thankful that atleast they r airing this event.

Lionsgate Play us acquiring rights of many key events, last year it acquired rights of Emmys and now Golden Globes too available on their platform. It is accessible via Airtel XStream, Tata Play Binge and other such OTT aggregator platforms too

Last edited:
I think Venezuela got robbed. Have they not seen Diana Silver? This kind of beauty pageant has become stupid political events over the years. People are voting based on mindset not looks. They have gone backward.

I think Venezuela got robbed. Have they not seen Diana Silver? This kind of beauty pageant has become stupid political events over the years. People are voting based on mindset not looks. They have gone backward.

Voting is done not just on basis on looks/appearance but variety of other personality traits. Ofcourse personal opinion of judges/deciding jury play a role in deciding winner but so does views of public

Voting is done not just on basis on looks/appearance but variety of other personality traits. Ofcourse personal opinion of judges/deciding jury play a role in deciding winner but so does views of public
It should be based on looks. This is Miss Universe not UN.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock